The following provisions establish the general conditions of sale of the products offered by the company ATELIER PAULIN on its website at the following address: www.atelierpaulin.com. ATELIER PAULIN is a SAS with a capital of 4 165 € whose head office is located at 60 rue de Richelieu 75002 Paris and is registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris under the number of siren 808 575 195 and T.V.A. FR37 808 575 195. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, and by clicking on "Confirm your order", you definitively confirm your order.
The company ATELIER PAULIN makes it impossible to sell products without having previously accepted the clauses below.
OBJECT : The present conditions aim at defining the terms of sale between ATELIER PAULIN and the customer, from the order to the services, through the payment and the delivery. They regulate all the steps necessary for the placing of the order and ensure the follow-up of this order between the contracting parties.
PRODUCTS: ATELIER PAULIN's vocation is to offer for sale its own jewels and other fashion accessories within the limits of available stocks. These products are those available for sale on the day of the consultation by the user. When the product is unavailable, it is displayed on the site, otherwise, in case of error, ATELIER PAULIN commits itself to inform the customer by e-mail as soon as possible. If the product has already been paid for, ATELIER PAULIN commits itself to reimburse the customer the price of the article. The products offered for sale are described and presented with the greatest possible accuracy. However, ATELIER PAULIN cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in this presentation. The photographs and texts illustrating the products are not part of the contractual field.
PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS: The prices are indicated in Euro including all taxes. They take into account the French V.A.T. applicable on the day of the order. If the VAT rate is modified, these changes will be reflected in the price of the articles. ATELIER PAULIN reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. However, these prices could be modified only once the order is validated. The prices indicated do not take into account the shipping costs which will be added to the total of the order and will be specified to the customer during the final validation of his order. The delivery in Metropolitan France takes place within an average of 4 weeks from the reception of the order by ATELIER PAULIN, notwithstanding any fortuitous event or force majeure which would delay the delivery independently of the will and diligence of ATELIER PAULIN. Its amount depends on the country of delivery. The products remain the property of ATELIER PAULIN until the full payment of the price.
- REGISTRATION OF AN ORDER: The customer who places an order directly on the site www.atelierpaulin.com must follow the following procedure: The customer will choose the different products in which he/she is interested and will click successively on the link " Add to card / Add to my basket ". At any time he will have the possibility: Either to obtain a summary of the selected products by clicking on the link " My Card / My basket " or to continue his purchases. The customer will finish his order by clicking on "Checkout / Payment".
In order to validate his order correctly. He then specifies the delivery method chosen according to the country. The order can only be registered on the site if the customer has clearly indicated his name, first name, e-mail address and delivery address which are strictly personal. Then the user will have to choose between payment by credit card or payment by paypal and fill in the appropriate data for the chosen payment method. A summary of the order will then appear summarizing: the nature, quantity and price of the products selected by the user, as well as the chosen method of payment, the user's contact information and the delivery address of the package. Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale. The user will then be able to enter the word or the first name that will personalize his bracelet by using the field "Notes and instructions".
- VALIDATION OF THE ORDER: The order is validated once all the fields have been completed by the customer and the "Pay now / Validate" button has been pressed. ATELIER PAULIN will acknowledge receipt of the order as soon as it is validated by e-mail.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS: The amount due by the customer is the amount indicated on the order confirmation by ATELIER PAULIN. To ensure the security of payments, the site atelierpaulin.com uses the secure payment service of Stripe or paypal; The payment will be made on the Internet on the site www.atelierpaulin.com by credit card (Blue, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard) or through the paypal account of the user. In any case, ATELIER PAULIN reserves the right to refuse any order or any delivery in case of existing dispute with the customer, total or partial non-payment of an order, refused payment by credit card or for other reasons that ATELIER PAULIN will reserve the right to explain to its customer. ATELIER PAULIN will not be held responsible in any case.
When the order is validated, the request for payment is routed in real time to the secure telepayment manager. The telepayment manager delivers an electronic certificate.
GUARANTEES All non-personalized products can be exchanged or credited. The exchange must take place within 21 days from the date of receipt or withdrawal and the return of the item(s) within this period must imperatively be accompanied by the invoice of the item in its original packaging to the following address
60 rue de Richelieu
It is essential that the customer makes a request for return via his customer account and attach the return form obtained after the request to its shipment to obtain a return authorization. The seller will refuse any damaged item that has not been the object of remarks or express reserves by the customer upon delivery. To be accepted by ATELIER PAULIN, the items must be returned in their original condition without having been worn. Only items returned in their original packaging (box) will be accepted. Consequently, the return of worn items, as well as damaged packaging will be refused. ATELIER PAULIN reserves the right to accept or refuse the returned item according to its qualitative state. All the articles are subject to a contractual guarantee, which does not prevent the legal guarantee provided by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. The user benefits for the articles of a guarantee allowing him to send back the defective articles delivered in accordance with the articles L 211-4 and following of the Code of the consumption.
- The exchange: All the articles not personalized of the site www.atelierpaulin.com are exchangeable subject to the availability in stock. You just have to mention the item you want to exchange when you ask for a return. We will accept it upon receipt of your return, subject to availability. If the new order is for a higher amount, the customer will have to join to the exchange request the payment of the remaining amount by check. Conversely, if the amount of the exchange is less than the initial amount, the customer will receive a credit note for the difference directly on his customer account, valid for one (1) year.
To return an item, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the return form on your customer account in the "My Product Returns" section.
- Use the original packaging to return the product.
- Send your package to the following address ATELIER PAULIN, 60 rue de Richelieu, 75002 Paris. In the case of an exchange in France, (and of an exchange only), the shipping costs of the second sending are offered to you.
- Refunds: Refunds will only be taken into account in case of problem with the delivered products. If the product presents a defect, or an element that breaks within 10 days, the refund can also be requested within 10 days from the date of receipt of your complaint, if it was purchased on the website www.atelierpaulin.com. ATELIER PAULIN reserves the right to judge a product as defective, via the customer's explanations. The product will be considered as defective if the metal wire breaks cleanly without any abnormal deformation of the letters constituting the bracelet and without the precious metal wire having been cut by a sharp object. ATELIER PAULIN commits itself to reimburse within a maximum of 30 days by credit card or by check according to the customer's wishes. If you wish to be reimbursed for your article, send an email to the customer service via the contact form on the contact us page. Indicate your name, first name, phone number, order number and the reason for your return. Return the parcel by post to the logistics center of ATELIER PAULIN at the following address ATELIER PAULIN 60 rue de Richelieu 75002 Paris. Please note that we do not accept parcels sent with postage due. Please note: You will be credited with the amount of your order, minus the initial shipping costs. However, the customer must return the article in its original packaging and must be sent back with the authorization of ATELIER PAULIN and its return number included in the package giving a certain date to this sending. In all cases, any request for exchange or refund will have to be made via the return form on the customer account of the person concerned. All items are subject to a contractual guarantee, which does not preclude the legal guarantee provided by Articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code.
For any other request for reimbursement, a credit note will be issued on the customer's account valid for 1 year from the date of payment on the customer's account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : All the elements of the ATELIER PAULIN website such as the products, the visuals, including the underlying technology, are protected and any fraudulent use will be prosecuted. They are the exclusive property of ATELIER PAULIN. The user who has a personal Internet site and who wishes to place, for personal use, on his site a simple link referring directly to the ATELIER PAULIN site, must obligatorily request prior authorization from ATELIER PAULIN. On the other hand, any hypertext link referring to the ATELIER PAULIN site and using in particular the framing, deep-linking, in-line linking or any other deep linking technique is in any case formally prohibited. In any case, any link, even tacitly authorized, must be removed on simple request from ATELIER PAULIN. Hypertext links may lead to other sites than www.atelierpaulin.com. ATELIER PAULIN declines all responsibility in the case where the content of these sites would contravene the laws and regulations in force.
DATA PROCESSING AND FREEDOMS: ATELIER PAULIN, for the needs of its activity, reserves the right to collect personal data relating to the users of the site, in particular by the means of "cookie". To this end, the automated processing of information, including the management of user e-mail addresses, has been declared to the CNIL under number 1840453. In all cases, and in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, the consumer also has the right to access and rectify any information concerning him/her that appears in the files of the company ATELIER PAULIN. Any customer of the site can at any time be opposed to the commercial use of the aforementioned data and profits moreover from a right of access, of correction and suppression of the data relating to it, directly on Internet via the heading contact of the site.
SIGNATURE AND PROOF: In all cases, the online provision of the credit card number and the final validation of the order will be worth proof of the completeness of the said order in accordance with the provisions of the law of March 13, 2000 and will be worth exigibility of the sums engaged by the seizure of the articles appearing on the order form. This validation is worth signature and express acceptance of all the operations carried out on the site. However, in case of fraudulent use of his credit card, the customer is invited, as soon as this use is noticed, to contact the customer service of ATELIER PAULIN by sending an email via the contact form on the Contact Us page. The computerized registers, kept in the computer systems of the company ATELIER PAULIN and its partners in reasonable conditions of security, will be considered as proof of the communications, orders and payments made between the parties. In all cases, the validation of the order, whether the payment is made by credit card directly on the site, is considered as a signature and express acceptance of all operations carried out on the site.
CUSTOMS DUTIES: Any order placed on the site and delivered outside of France may be subject to possible taxes and customs duties that are imposed when the package reaches its destination. These customs duties and possible taxes linked to the delivery of an article are the responsibility of the customer. ATELIER PAULIN is not obliged to check and inform its customers of the customs duties and taxes applicable. To know them, it is up to the member to get information from the competent authorities of his country.
Disputes/ APPLICABLE LAW The language of the present general conditions of sale is French. The present contract is subject to French law. And in case of dispute with a customer, the French courts will be only competent.
COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTRACT: The present general conditions of sale and the summary of order transmitted to the customer form a contractual whole and constitute the entirety of the contractual relations intervened between the parts.
DELIVERY: The products are shipped to the delivery address indicated by the customer when placing the order. The delivery time is between 4 and 10 working days (see the tabs "deliveries and returns" on each product page).
The delivery times indicated are indicative times from the day following the validation by the customer of his order and correspond to the processing and delivery times of the products. In no case they can be opposed, but in case of unusual delay, an e-mail will be sent to you. ATELIER PAULIN declines any responsibility in case of too long delivery time due to the postal services or the means of transport, as well as in case of loss of the ordered products or strike. The risks of transport are borne by the customer, who must make a justified protest to the postal services or to the carrier within three working days of delivery.
This being the case, despite all the care taken by ATELIER PAULIN in the preparation of the parcels, it is possible that a product is missing. Also, after transporting the parcel, one of the products may be defective. This is why, upon receipt of the order, the customer must check the conformity of the products received. Any anomaly concerning the delivery (missing or broken product, damaged parcel) must imperatively be notified, the same day of the reception or at the latest the first working day following the reception, to the customer service of ATELIER PAULIN by registered mail (addressed to ATELIER PAULIN 60 rue de Richelieu 75002 Paris).
Any claim made after this period will be rejected and ATELIER PAULIN will be released from any responsibility. ATELIER PAULIN reserves the right to ask the customer to return the defective product. If the above-mentioned conditions are fulfilled, ATELIER PAULIN will then exchange or reimburse the defective product(s) or reship the missing product (subject to the validity of the Purchaser's request).
DELIVERY TIME AND RATES: The times indicated are the indicative delivery times of our carriers in working days added to the manufacturing time. All prices are in euros. The colissimo is delivered by La Poste in 2 to 5 working days (for metropolitan France). It is delivered to the delivery address indicated on your order form.
In case of absence, the letter carrier will leave you a notice of passage, indicating the conditions of withdrawal of your parcel (place and time). The delivery time is generally 15 days. You can follow the progress of your parcel on the website www.coliposte.net.
In order to have your colissimo number, please send an email to the customer service via the contact form specifying your name, first name and order number. If you did not receive your colissimo after 10 days and that no notice of passage was deposited to you, think of checking the situation of your parcel on the site coliposte (and contact us by via the form of contact.)
Damaged parcel: We ask you not to receive a damaged parcel (cardboard box with visible traces of opening and/or deterioration): it must be refused. Indeed, the parcels leaving the ATELIER PAULIN warehouses are always impeccable, and must be delivered to you in this state. If a damaged parcel has been deposited in your mailbox or that your guardian has received it, the parcel is considered as "accepted as is". If no reservation has been made, we will not be able to take into account possible disappearances, nor to proceed to a compensation.
You can also contact us for any request concerning partnerships, the press as well as for any additional information concerning your parcels, your orders, our products or our brand via the contact form.