Atelier Paulin assigns the greatest importance to the protection of your personal data. This document has been compiled to help inform and explain the nature of the data collected – and the reasons why.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTION
We only collect data on essential information for the purposes of e-commerce concerning jewelry and accessories.
Regarding the nature of this business, we collect the following personal data:
• Contact details: surname, forename, email address, gender, telephone number, birthday, language, device preferences and location.
• Delivery information: personal address (surname/name, street, postcode, town, country and delivery notes)
• Newsletter opt-in: Date of opt-in, IP address
• Technical information: Technical logs, IP address
• Purchase history at Atelier Paulin
• Product viewing history at Atelier Paulin
• Transaction details: Online transaction information. Payments are secured : your full card number and the security code is not accessible.
• Contact with customer services: phone calls, email exchanges
Accounts are password protected. This password is encrypted and only known by you. In the event you forget your password, you will be required to request a new one – which will be sent to your email address.
2. PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is carefully protected. We work with a specialist web hosting service to ensure the highest security standards and make sure your information is protected.
3. USE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data for the following reasons:
• To ensure a personal navigation experience on www.atelierpaulin.com
• For fast and seamless delivery (using your previous delivery information).
• To guarantee an efficient customer/client relationship
• For the ability to provide accounting, generate invoices and prove the accounting/tax of our transactions (transaction data)
• To avoid fraud, including detecting unusual transactions (transaction data)
• To be able to offer you commercial operations corresponding to your profile. These business proposals can be achieved through customer segmentation, buying habits, average shopping cart, sales history and product pages.
Atelier Paulin will only contact you via email concerning:
• Transaction information: all information relating to your activity on our site including: account creation, purchase confirmation, shipping, account changes. Transaction information is necessary to complete all of the above functions and is not subject to explicit consent.
• Commercial information: Atelier Paulin’s newsletter is sent via email to customers every weeks. Explicit consent is necessary via ticking the box that agrees to receive the newsletter. You can opt-out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button on the bottom of any email. Atelier Paulin may send text messages about new products, seasonal inspiration. You can unsubscribe by answering STOP or on your customer account.
Atelier Paulin will never contact you directly by phone, except in cases that concern our customer service team (delivery issues, order problems etc.)
The information collected by Atelier Paulin is only available for use by Atelier Paulin and its technical service providers – and is not sold to third parties.
4. PERSONAL DATA AND THIRD PARTIES
Atelier Paulin may transfer your personal data to the following service providers concerning:
• Logistics and shipping
• Technical service providers & web hosts
• Payment providers
• Marketing department: email, advertising and retargeting
Atelier Paulin works exclusively with service providers that conform to the General Rules of Data Protection ‘Général sur la Protection des Données’ (RGPD).
5. PERSONAL DATA USE OUTSIDE OF THE E.U
Atelier Paulin doesn't transfer data out of the EU.
6. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store information for a legally allowed duration that conforms to rules and regulations concerning personal data.
If you are not using your account or waiting for delivery, it can easily be deleted on request. If you have used your account to purchase a product from Atelier Paulin , your information will be stored for five (5) years.
7. YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights relating to the protection of your personal data:
• Right of access: you can request any information relating to your personal data held by Atelier Paulin
• Right of rectification: you can ask at any time to modify the personal information in our possession.
• Right to the limitation of use: you can ask to limit the use of your personal data.
• Right to deletion: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within regulation limits.
• Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data, especially any commercial use via the newsletter.
• Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive our commercial information.
• Right to portability of your data: you can request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
To exercise your rights, contact us by email at :
email@example.com or by post :
60 rue de Richelieu
In accordance with regulations, you can lodge any complaint with the according supervisory authority in France: CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
Information concerning personal data protection was updated on 25th May 2018